ABOUT OUR CLUB
Our vision is to be a respected, inspiring and preeminent gymnastics club that encourages participation for all.
Aspire Gymnastics Academy strives to encourage, support and develop athletes of all ages and abilities so they can reach their full potential.
Our values are reflected in three key words: educate, encourage and excel. By providing superior education and continuous encouragement we can give our athletes the opportunity to excel in their goals and dreams. We endeavor to create a sense of community based on mutual respect and the philosophy of one for all, and all for one.
Aspire Gymnastics Academy held their first lesson on Tuesday 20th October 2014 at the St Brendans hall in Moorooka. Since then we have moved to a larger venue at Robertson State School which can accomodate all of the programs we offer. In 2021 we have also opened a secondary venue at Sherwood State School.
We are committed to:
- Deliver lessons that cater for all abilities and needs
- Have a positive and vibrant attitude in all our classes
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for children to learn and grow
- All of our coaches be Gymnastics Australia accredited with a valid Blue Card
- Be open to and ask for feedback from athletes and parents